Senator for New South Wales
Giving Nationals policy a regional perspective
Perin grew up in Canberra, but chose to move to the regions where she feels more at home. She currently lives on the Billabong Creek near Deniliquin — between the Murray and Murrumbidgee Rivers in the key irrigation areas of the Murray-Darling Basin — raising her two daughters with husband John.
1. Make sure our landowners have the right to farm and that their families and employees
can feel safe on their property;
2. Regional development and encouraging industry out of the cities;
3. Reducing unemployment and creating good local job opportunities for our kids so they can stay and be employed in the regions;
4. Continue to build mobile phone towers in an effort to be mobile blackspot free;
5. Improved mental health support for all regional Australians, with a strong focus on
our youth; and
6. A fair go for all Australians.
How I can help
Fill in the details to receive a congratulatory message from Senator Davey, or request a letter of support for a community project.